As required by New York State Office for Information Technology Services, NYSERDA and its contracted resources strive to meet the Level A and Level AA guidelines of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 (opens in new window). For more information see NYSERDA's accessibility requirements and resources for creating accessible digital content [PDF] (opens in new window).
If you have any issues accessing content, or questions or concerns regarding the accessibility of this website, please contact Sal Graven at [email protected] or via a toll free phone call at 1-866-NYSERDA, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Americans with Disabilities Act
In accordance with the requirements of title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 ("ADA"), NYSERDA will not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities on the basis of disability in its services, programs, or activities.
- Notice Under the Americans with Disabilities Act [PDF] (opens in new window)
- Reasonable Accommodation Contact Information [PDF] (opens in new window)
- Grievance Procedure Under the Americans with Disabilities Act [PDF] (opens in new window)
- Americans with Disabilities Act Complaint Form [PDF] (opens in new window)
If you are having trouble viewing any of NYSERDA's files, you may need to install additional software. Free viewers are available for many of these file types:
- Adobe PDF Reader (opens in new window)
- Microsoft Office Apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) (opens in new window)